HIDING TOWERS IN MAU AGAIN AND AGAIN

Discussion in 'Abusers, Bug & Exploits' started by klintwilson, Sep 11, 2020.

1. klintwilson

klintwilson New Member

IGN: Majinboo
    upload_2020-9-11_21-35-44.png

2. rodrey1

rodrey1 New Member VIP Member

yeah he does it every cw

3. kimdd052898

kimdd052898 New Member VIP Member

Yeah he s still doing it anything the mau hids cant be clicked u become a sitting duck waiting to get butchered can we do something about this? It s starting to annoy me

4. satanas023

satanas023 New Member

i think its not bannble ,,you can still click the tower,,it depends on how the position of mau ..but its not bannable..its legit on other server

5. satanas023

satanas023 New Member

bu in this position the char is also inside the mau,,you either you click the char or the tower,,dpends also if the char is infront of the tower then the char will be the target first,,

6. RedBurst

RedBurst Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

7. kimdd052898

Nah tried clicking the tower before he could place his mau over it and my target disappeared then u cant click no more

8. rodrey1

rodrey1 New Member VIP Member

he does it every day every cw in ether also they dont care or hed already be banned dudes abusing the oldest trick in the book i bet if he played cora or acc he would report u for it though Dy i wouldnt get mad about it just make him perma RT at cw fk that guy

9. Lynn

Lynn Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for raising this concern to us. We will adress this issue during the incoming FGD.

NPC likes this.
  10. satanas023

satanas023 New Member

noob lolz..ask other if they cant click the towers..lolz..

11. satanas023

satanas023 New Member

on other server its legit..you can still click the tower,,,on my side its easy to click the tower even mau on top of it ^_^

12. keith08

keith08 New Member

sana ol na c-click

13. nova123

nova123 New Member

same nanaman yan ng issue sa range ng mau yare nanaman ang bells .. puro iyakin kasi gusto pabor sa kanila lahat

14. klintwilson

klintwilson New Member

and what if there's a character together with the tower inside the mau?

15. klintwilson

klintwilson New Member

ows? Pag naglalaro ka talaga ng classic server tukmol alam mo yung range ng mau "sa 50 cap" :D. pabor pabor ka pang nalalaman hanggang space bar ka lang naman

16. kimdd052898

There's no argument here as long as it is clickable. Anyone ever tried clicking the tower if it was put together with mau? Make sure you leave no excess parts outside thay may possibly change the outcome otherwise